CONGRATULATIONS VINNY AND DIANE ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!
My brother's engaged! Congratulations, Diane we are honored to welcome you to the family and I look forward to August 6th!
Ed tells me people actually view our blog, like Ken and Jaque, shout out to the peeps in Florida! Brian and Carrie (who inspired the establishment of the blog), shout out to my peeps in Ohio!
If you're not mentioned here but you're looking at the site, leave comments, say hi, I'd love to hear who else is checking in. You will get a shout out. We miss our friends and family so much.
Ed's in Tahoe this weekend, and I have been just hanging around the house. I read a little bit of pathology stuff, and I plan to read more before i go to bed. But I just spend an hour watching UTUBE videos award nominees
http://www.youtube.com/ytawards07
and voting for my favs. Of course Kelly is on there. Check it out, there is some good stuff.
Set up my garden project for this spring/summer,

And Cracker is snoring on the futon behind me, so cute.

1 Comments:
Great work.
Post a Comment
<< Home